A Wet Room
A Wet Room
Wet rooms have many benefits over traditional shower cubicles and standard bathroom layouts as they are fully tanked, meaning that the entire space is waterproof and can be arranged to create a luxurious and indulgent bathing area – even in smaller bathroom spaces. You can include basins, toilets, seating and storage into a wet room design to maximise usability in your home.
Our Handy Check List
What hot water system do you have? Do you need to upgrade your boiler to boost your water pressure and hot water availability? We can help!
Would you like a wetroom, a bath, a shower or a combination of all?
How many people live in the property? What storage needs do you have for daily use?
Would you like towel warmer, underfloor heating or radiators?
What mood do you want to create in your new bathroom?
For shower areas, would you prefer tiled walls or wall panelling?
Would you like vinyl or tiled floor?
What would you like to see in your dream bathroom to complete the look and style.
What budget do you have in mind for your bathroom? We offer a range of finance options to match all needs.
Why Choose STL?
• Cheaper than competitors for the same products.
• Competitively priced against local suppliers.
• A single point of contact, we fully project manage the entire process.
• We employ only the best tradesmen.
• One stop shop for all the trades needed for your bathroom project.
• Free 3D design of your bathroom.
• Top branded bathroom suites and products.
• Supplied and installed by professional certified tradesmen.
• Over 30 years industry experience.
• 0% APR available on all bathrooms.
• We offer a range of finance packages to suit your budget.
• We offer the lowest rates possible on our finance.
• No commission based finance products.
• Many competitors unable to offer you finance on your dream bathroom.
Book a free no obligation survey to find the right bathroom suite for you.
Credit is subject to application and status. Terms and conditions apply. STL Heating and Energy Ltd are authorised and regulated by the financial conduct authority.
Need more information then call us on 0800 0086 999